Fun fact: This is Orlando’s legit impression of Johnny; it wasn’t originally scripted.
Was there even a script for this film. Every time I see a post about PotC they are like ‘this wasn’t scripted’
Different Kinds of Readers.
- The Devourer: Each book is a snack for this kind of reader--but it doesn't mean that s/he won't enjoy each book just as much.
- The Lover: Books read by this kind of reader are read in hidden, stolen moments at the most unexpected times.
- The Slow Dancer: Books are a treat that this kind of reader savors. Slow and steady wins this reader's race, as his/her eyes take in and taste each and every word.
- The Addict: Books are a conquest to this kind of reader. S/he will buy more books than s/he can read, but s/he will ALWAYS have something to read.
- The Classic: Books of the past are a gift to this reader. Prose in the style of early contemporary authors, or stories written long ago, are favorites for this reader.
- The Die-Hard: Genres are a way of life for this reader. S/he finds a niche and sticks to it--veering from what s/he knows for short bursts of time.
- The Advocate: This reader is a lover of books. S/he is not just a reader, but an advocate of reading--hoping that the future will contain more readers.
- What kind of reader are you?
- *watches a movie*
- *sees a dog*
- me: if something happens to that dog I sWEAR TO GOD
I think most of their paycheck went to fixing the set
the 2nd gif is just great
I love how 10 years later and they’re still the exact same as their characters
Emma’s freaking out
Dan’s just like ‘put it back, pretend it didn’t happen’
And Rupert thinks it’s hilarious
I JUST WENT AND READ THE ARTICLE BOUT THIS ONE OF THE BOOKS WAS EVEN MADE OF SKIN FROM A GUY WHO WAS SKINNED ALIVEoh
how do we have a gif for EVERYTHING INCLUDING PAPER BEING HUMAN SKIN
9 seasons of about 22 episodes per season at about 40 min per episode = AT LEAST 7920 minutes of footage, all of which is gif-worthy
finally an explanation